CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Twenty Days

Dean, Dylan, Corinne and I leave for China May 22nd!
In typical Kennedy fashion, we are nesting in major ways, except Dean and I were a lot younger when we last nested. We're painting LiLi's new room and painting Corinne's room. Dean is installing a large patio of pavers. (Dylan and his friend Preston are helping out, thankfully.)
Twenty days and I have 25 things on my LiLi list. Will I get them done and plant spring flowers too? Stay tuned......

1 comments:

Dinkers said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!! I feel we are nesting in our own ways too. I cannot wait to do some cooking and freezing food for LiLi's homecoming. I'm soooo excited about being a BIG sister again!!! I love you guys and already love LiLi to pieces!!!!!

~Dena