CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Itinerary for bringing LiLi home

  • Thurs., May 22 Depart for Beijing, Flt: UA 7817

  • Fri., May 23 Arrive in Beijing, Flt: UA 897

  • Sat., May 24 Beijing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall and a Beijing Duck Dinner

  • Sun., May 25 Church Service, Summer Palace, Evening Flight to Liaoning

  • Mon., May 26 Meet LiLi Joy Kennedy!!!!!!!!

  • Tues., May 27 Civil Affairs Appointment

  • May 28-29 Paperwork, Sightseeing and Shopping

  • Fri., May 30 Flight to Guangzhou

  • Sat., May 31 LiLi’s medical exam

  • Sun., June 1 Paperwork Party

  • Mon., June 2 Consulate Appointment 9am

  • Tues., June 3 Pick up LiLi’s Visa

  • Wed., June 4 Depart from Guangzhou, Depart from Beijing, Flt: UA850

1 comments:

Sherlyn said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!! You and your family are in my prayers and thought. I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting you at a doctors appointment one day. You are an inspiration!! God placed you that day in my office to encourage me and inspire me. Have a safe and wonderful trip!!! God bless you, your family and LiLi! I can't wait to hear more!